Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Bad Blogger.

How could it be that I've only just begun and I'm already a bad blogger? I realy would have predicted differently. But like they always say, Michael Jordan didn't make his junior high basketball team (maybe I just always say that?) Someday I will be GREAT :).

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. The food and fun did not dissappoint! And if you know anything about my family, you know there's never a dull moment around the Wades!

Baby Mereness is growing fast! I've posted the 20 week pic, even though we're almost at 22 weeks. And tomorrow is the big day! We find out if it's a pink baby or a blue baby. Can't wait!!!

Sisters


Kent, in his "hunting shirt" with his prego wife
Me and Mom in our Thanksgiving aprons!



Not the greatest pic, but it's there!

Happy Holidays!



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love baby bump pictures. I also have confidence you'll be a great blogger! Mostly because I plan to keep bugging you if you don't post frequently. haha Good luck tomorrow!! Think girly thoughts! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic of that little bump! so excited for you and Kent and little boy! hope you are feeling well and that you have a great Christmas! (yall gonna be down this way at all? we'd love to hang out!)

    ReplyDelete